OTHER PROJECTS > SMYTHSON CAMPAIGN – ‘JOURNEY TO THE WILD SIDE’ EDITORIAL
OTHER PROJECTS > SMYTHSON CAMPAIGN – ‘JOURNEY TO THE WILD SIDE’ BTS
OTHER PROJECTS > SMYTHSON CAMPAIGN – ‘JOURNEY TO THE WILD SIDE’ MISCELLANEOUS
Watch the short film!
Phoebe Supported Causes
A global initiative of Plan International, Because I am a Girl creates sustainable projects in developing countries to give girls access to the most basic of human rights: clean water, food, healthcare, education, financial security, and protection from violence and exploitation. These multi-sectoral programs enable girls to realize their own power as they transition into adulthood. As strong girls and soon-to-be women, they will be able to uplift their entire families and communities. Donate here!
Help us bring back the disappearing honeybees. Just drop the letter ‘b’ from your tweets, or purchase a limited edition lip balm, and we’ll pledge to plant 1,000 wildflowers in your honor. For more information go and a template to tweet here.
As: The Mom/Liz
As: Hayley Marshall
Elite & Top Affiliates
Opened: May 28, 2015
Hosting: Fansite Host | DMCA
If you would like to donate photos to this site, please contact us through our email in the section above. Any donations will be credited in a post on the main site (if you so desire).
Our site is best viewed with google chrome.
Watch the short film!
We have a gorgeous new gallery theme thanks to Margos. Hope you all love it!
When The Originals returns for its fifth and final season in 2018, things will be a bit different: the series will pick up eight years later, and things are as complicated as ever.
“[The family is] still apart, because they can’t be together,” executive producer Julie Plec told TV Insider at San Digeo Comic-Con. “Hope is 15 years old in the boarding school. Hayley is now the mother of the alien-like child who is misbehaving; [Hope] misses her dad, and her dad is off trotting the globe, murdering people and being at his nastiest and most wicked. Elijah is playing the piano in France, having absolutely no idea his entire family of a thousand years is out there looking for him and wondering about him.”
And while there is relative peace in New Orleans when The Originals returns, Plec teases, “Of course, everything is going to start going terribly wrong, because that’s just what we do.”
Plec and The Originals cast—including Joseph Morgan (Klaus), Daniel Gillies (Elijah), Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley), Charles Michael Davis (Marcel), Yusuf Gatewood (Vincent), and Riley Voelkel (Freya)—reflect on saying goodbye, final season wishes, and more.
1. Her full name is Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin. How regal!
2. She was born on July 12, 1989. She’s 28 years old.
3. She’s actually Australian. Don’t let her American accent on The Originals fool you. Phoebe is a total Aussie. She grew up in Sydney, Australia.
4. She had braces as a kid.
5. She can dance. When she was four, she took dance classes in ballet, hip hop, contemporary dance, and tap dance. She still posts videos of her dancing to Instagram.
6. She studied theater from the very beginning. When Phoebe was 12, she started taking classes at the Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP).
7. She got her big break on the Australian teen show, H2o: Just Add Water. The show was about three girls who become mermaids after a mysterious island transforms them and gives them special powers.
8. She has history with her Originals co-star Claire Holt. The fellow Aussie plays Rebekah Mikaelson on The Originals, but she actually played Phoebe’s bestie and fellow mermaid on H2O: Just Add Water. BIGGEST. COINCIDENCE. EVER.
9. She moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting in 2011. Because she’s fearless.
10. She starred in Miles Fisher’s music video for “Don’t Let Go.”
11. She made her big break in America on the CW’s The Secret Circle. The show was about a secret coven of witches in a small town and Phoebe played Faye Chamberlain, a free-spirited witch who uses her powers recklessly and selfishly.
12. She dated her The Vampire Diaries co-star Paul Wesley. Phoebe and Paul dated from 2011 to June 2017. But don’t worry — they’re still friends and hang out on the regs.
13. She loves babies.
14. She’s passionate and outspoken about global issues.
15. She loves herself some TV. She’s obsessed with The Handmaid’s Tale, Stranger Things, and The Affair.
16. She looks exactly like her mom.
If you follow us on twitter, you’ve probably already seen the news. I’ve put this under a read more for those who are not on twitter and wish to remain unspoiled (more power to you).
Huge thanks to Sofia Boutella Source for this!